Monday, November 9, 2009

I love having a girl! She is so fun to dress up in 80's Micky attire.
This is how kisses go down in the M house:
"Kiss at the ready!"
"Aim!"
"Fire!"
This is our awesome new swing set.
Thanks, Pendrak Fam for giving us the baby swing!
The set we got for $25 on Craigslist :-)
Eli loves it.
And Maci loves it.
And mommy does, too!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love all the pictures! Maci kisses with a wide open mouth just like our little Michael does. Messy, but sweet. :)

LucieP said...

oh so sweet! I love the kisses...I am just so happy how things have gone....

the crazy armstrongs said...

So, I got your blog address from Abigail's blog.. It was great meeting you last night.. your children are precious! I wish we could have talked more. It's almost like you have twins which I know how hard that is. here is our blog www.armstrongfamilyof5.blogspot.com Looking forward to getting to know ya better