Thursday, December 26, 2013

Mika is 3!!

Height: 38 3/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 35 lbs (90%)

Newborn: BEST Christmas present in the last 2,000 years.

1 year old




2 years old (above)
2 1/2 and older (below)







In the last year, Mika has learned to use the potty (consistently), started preschool, learned to jump, and can play outside with her brother and sister for short periods of time while Mommy cooks dinner with the door open. She loves puzzles, books, dancing, fruit and chicken/fish/ham/eggs (but hates potatoes, rice, and most vegetables), making sassy faces, jumping on the bed when she thinks I'm not looking, wearing (VERY) comfortable clothes, singing along to songs she thinks she knows, coloring, being held, kuggling (snuggling), and doing anything that her siblings are doing. She is this amazing kid with tons of personality and surprises - I don't think I'm ever going to have her all figured out and I love that. What a special, precious gift God has given me in this girl. I want to bottle her up and remember every detail - even what her voice sounds like, all innocence and sap, standing at my bedside before the sun comes up saying, "Mommy I need a kuggle." It's pretty neat how I soak everything in with her - spoiling the baby of the family has always looked ridiculous to me, but now that I see this stage ending, I can't get enough - such a new perspective. Parenting is so weird.



No comments: