Sorry that I haven't posted in a while (Brandi), I've been a very busy girl lately. Here are the highlights...
1) Tyler has been a little challenging lately, but God is teaching DJ and I great things every day. We so appreciate all of you who pray for us and encourage us when we need it the most. I apologize for being so vague with this one, but I feel as though I must.
2) DJ and I are learning quite a lot about politics and our responsibility as Christians in our newly divided small group. I have recently opened my eyes to the truth that separates church and state and finally understand what/who super delegates are...our government is so complex!!
3) We're a part of a pre-marital group through Northland...well, actually, DJ and I are the "mentors" for three soon-to-be-married couples who got stuck with us. We're learning some very interesting things and have gotten to meet several amazing, challenging, and inspiring people. This goes through the end of April and then we'll be helping our church (Summit) integrate a very similar ministry starting in August. It's really neat to have time set aside each week for us to discuss our relationship.
4) Next week, I'm going to night shift on a two week trial basis. This means that I'll be working from about 6:30pm to 7:30am. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet.
5) No news still about our children. Referrals have slowed WAY down. We have a peace about it, though. :-)
2 comments:
1) Great attitude. Praying for you.
2) We have super delegates?!?! Who knew?! That never appeared on West Wing.
3) That's awesome. I'm sure you both have incredible things to share.
4) Eeek. Bring on the coffee.
5) Long obedience....trusting God is worth it, but not always simple.
Bonus! 6) I MISS YOU!!!!!! We need a coffee date (for real)
Yeah a new post! Thanks!
Hey, we still have to get together sometime SOON so I can give you your shirt!
Brandi
PS I also think your attitude is great on the hard stuff. Keep wrestling for every bit of blessing you can possibly get out of it, so you aren't just "getting through it"!
Post a Comment