Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Job

I was offered, and accepted a new job on Monday. I'll be working for a plastic surgeon 2 days a week (and a few nights here and there as they need me and I'm available) doing post-anesthesia-care. I'm really excited to be getting a break from the hospital setting, the stress and emotion is heavy, and the surgeon's office is very close to my house :-) I'll still be working one day a week in the ICU. My manager has been really great about letting me continue on there with a flexible schedule...pretty much I can work whenever I want if they are short staffed (which is basically all the time). I start in two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds, That is SO exciting!! Congrats! I can't believe it has been so long since i've seen ya'll. We have to get together for coffee soon. Is there a good night?

Brandi said...

Yeah! Congrats! And, thanks for a new post finally!!!!!!

Love,
Bran