Sunday, March 16, 2008

50 Lindsey Facts

I can't think of a thing to say, so here's my attempt to let you all know I'm still alive. I wrote this list in the exact order you're seeing it...please don't judge me on how random my mind works.

Train of Thought:
  1. I have very vivid dreams, they are usually quite pleasant (occasionally NOT), but always random.
  2. I love change.
  3. My dream job is becoming an animal trainer for big cats, bears, or elephants.
  4. I didn’t vote in this year’s primaries…I had to work and didn’t recognize the conflict until last minute (did you know that the polls are open the Sunday prior for early voting…I DIDN’T!)
  5. I started using Dial soap after my Nana died because it reminds me of her.
  6. I love looking at wedding pictures.
  7. I would have probably 8 (that is NOT a stretch) dogs if I could – all large and clumsy.
  8. I wish I wrote more letters.
  9. I enjoy going to open houses just because.
  10. My mom is my most favorite woman in the world.
  11. I always order a tall, non-fat, no whip, white chocolate mocha when I’m at Starbucks.
  12. DJ was my first official boyfriend.
  13. I stopped biting my fingernails in middle school when my mom told me that it made worms grow in my belly.
  14. I secretly want to go skydiving, but I’m too chicken.
  15. I love hats, but will never wear them in public because they make my head look fat.
  16. I have a fake tooth…right up front.
  17. I hate math.
  18. In my fantasy world, I ride horses all day and don’t have a job.
  19. Cigarettes make me sick.
  20. My favorite food is green olives.
  21. My wedding day was the best day of my life.
  22. I enjoy puzzles.
  23. I do not have a green thumb…I own one plant that I keep taking to the brink of death and then reviving.
  24. I wish I were on my honeymoon again.
  25. I am convinced there is power in prayer.
  26. My favorite football team is the Jacksonville Jaguars, but I’ve never enjoyed a game so much as I did when I would watch them with my parents.
  27. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when the Twin Towers fell.
  28. I want to lose weight…always have.
  29. I have never smoked…not once.
  30. I wish I could run three miles without stopping…I wish I could run one mile without stopping.
  31. One of my darkest secrets is that I love my dog more than my cats…ahh, that feels good to get off my chest.
  32. I wish I weren’t so emotional, especially with my patients and their families…sometimes I start to cry even when they’re just thanking me for taking care of them.
  33. I will always treasure my first year of college when I lived with EJ…and I wish it didn’t end so soon.
  34. I never want to be put on a ventilator.
  35. My biggest fear is drowning or being burned alive.
  36. I frequently feel like I have no business working in the intensive care unit.
  37. I hope I’m a good mom.
  38. I can be lazy.
  39. I only sweat on my right side…especially when I’m nervous.
  40. I regret fighting with my brother when we were little.
  41. I really like to cook, but I never use recipes.
  42. I enjoy napping way too much.
  43. I love puppy breath.
  44. I don’t like liars and think that brutal truth is ALWAYS the best way to go…fake people are only faking themselves.
  45. I can be very opinionated.
  46. I don’t understand the “pay for the daughter’s wedding” tradition.
  47. My favorite thing about newer cars is heated seats.
  48. I don’t think divorce should be an option.
  49. I love my church and my small group.
  50. I dream about my children every day.
Yes, that was 50. You can count them if you want, but I promise it was :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

#9. Just today I was talking about open houses! Since I am (sort of) looking for a house, want to go with me??? I have no idea what to do.

#12. That makes me smile.

#18. Whenever I watch the movie Flicka, I think of you. (I think you look like the girl). Now, I feel like it's true. Dododo dododdo...

#28. WHAT?!?!?! No way.

#30. I really think we would make great workout partners.

#33. So you've lived with an EJ and a DJ. Interesting.

#51. I'm a big fan of you.

Brandi said...

Great list!! I love these lists b/c they really do help you learn more about people! Thanks for posting yours! I'm just glad to know you're still out there!

Just post something. . .anything is good!

Brandi

in a nutshell said...

Thanks for those Lindsey! They make you - you, and I really like you!

Cindy Lynn said...

I've stumbled on your blog and read this sweet list about yourself. I wonder though, how can you know that cigarettes make you sick if you have never smoked? Oh, and I am certain you will make a wonderful mom :)

Lindsey said...

Thanks :-)

I get sick from cigarette smoke and people who smell like cigarettes/nicotine.

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.