Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things to Blog About

  • Maci is over 41/2 months old now - AHHH!! She is more fun than I even imagined she would be...every week I keep thinking "this is such a great stage" then the next week (or DAY), she does something new and I think it all over again. She is the most smiley baby I have ever met and I LOVE that about her.
  • We received our paperwork back from Tallahassee Thursday and it should be in Washington D.C on Monday - it's last stop before Ethiopia...hopefully in another 4 weeks we'll have a court date.
  • T. has been sick - even had to go to the clinic, which is soo hard to know and not be able to hold him or see him or know that he's okay. We DID get an update on Friday that he's doing much better and CCI has a nurse on staff that's looking after him regularly.
  • We want to move but can't - now is a great time to buy but a bad time to sell and there is still that nagging 20% down...
  • We've got a busy spring planned and are trying to get geared up for it, but are also trying to enjoy our time with Maci before T. gets home.
  • The timer is going off...my baked pear is ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.