Maci is 4 months old! Ahh! She went to the doctor on Monday and weighs 15lbs. 13oz. (90%), she is 25 and 3/4 inches long (90%), and is doing all the things a little girl her age should be doing...including smiling at the doctor for the entire exam. She is seriously the best baby! I'm uploading some recent pictures of her and can't wait until I can show you pictures of BOTH of my children!! :-)
Maci plays in her highchair while I cook dinner! SO FUN!! Thanks, Warrens!!

Stinker Face:

Maci very respectfully listens when she's talked to.

She loves Mr. Teddy

Maci is shocked that I got on the counter with her!

Bath time is so fun now that she knows how to splash mommy!!

Grrrr!

Colors are so great!
4 comments:
Could she get any cuter?? I think not!!! Great pictures!:)
~Whitney W
Lindsey - I was showing these to Scott and we decided that she's starting to look more like you, especially that smile:)
~Whitney:)
She is so expressive--love it!!
ha ha, we went for sophies 6 month last week and she weighed 13# 14 oz!
Post a Comment