Eli's Stats:
37.5 in tall (he's grown 2 inches since November!!) - 50%
34 lbs - 50%
Maci's Stats:
34.5 in tall - >97%
26 lbs - 75%
We are trying to enroll in Early Steps so Eli can start speech therapy. He was evaluated last week and we discovered he has low tone in his mouth/throat muscles (which is probably why he doesn't ever chew his food). Hopefully we'll begin that in a few weeks.
And we now have a plan for Maci's allergies. We went to see an allergist - Dr. Zeffron and that was a joke!! He was less than helpful and extremely rude. But after talking with our pediatrician, we came up with a plan and I finally feel good and have some hope for her to live and eat normally. YAY!

We start Safe Start classes in a couple weeks so this is going to be a fun, busy summer!!
1 comment:
well I have been a blogger slacker and a blog reading slacker!!
I love your babies!!
Did you know that Linz's little boy has crazy allergies?! They have changed a lot too- things he was OK with he is now not.
Also, a very good friend of mine has had her son in speech since he was 2 or 3 through the public school system in Clay County. I can give you her name (she's on FB) and I know she'd be more than willing to share her experience.
Post a Comment