Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gratitude

Things I'm thankful for:
  • Prayers with Eli and Maci thanking God for the sunshine on our way to swimming lessons every morning.
  • My cozy bed.
  • Internet.
  • My swagger wagon - it is reliable and safe and big enough to fit all our stuff.
  • My job, they let me work one day every two weeks.
  • This new baby, it is obviously growing and moving and I am reminded often what a blessing he/she is. A blessing I don't deserve any more than anyone else.
  • DJ. He works hard and loves our children really well.
  • Health. Such a luxury that I take for granted.
  • My house.
  • Snuggles with Maci when she's watching TV (pretty much the only time she's still).
  • The way Eli roars like a lion, it's really cute.
  • Next weekend's planned vacation away...CAN NOT wait for DJ only time.
  • That I ALWAYS have food for my kids.
  • The "happy and you know it" song - Maci and Eli shout a mean "hooray!!".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Work ! It's always good to count your blessings. Especially since it's so much easier to complain and be grumpy about life.

Bryn said...

Love it! You are amazing and so are your kiddos. We are thankful to have you guys in our lives.