Sunday, March 27, 2011

For Amber

Recently, Maci has shown interest in going potty like a big girl - mostly because she wants to be like her friend Caroline, but also because she really, really loves the Dora panties she will get to wear if she does. I'm still a little scarred from her last attempt at potty training so I'm not really giving it my best effort, but I do let her sit on the potty when she asks. Two days ago, DJ and I were outside playing with the kids (while Mika was napping) when Maci made her poop face. I asked her if she would like to try to use the potty. She said yes, so I brought the froggy toilet outside, she attempted it for 1 minute, then decided playing with Eli was much more fun. I knew it would not be long before she needed to try again so I left her naked from the waist down. Short story version, DJ and I were VERY entertained and our yard got fertilized.


She won't go to college in diapers, she won't go to college in diapers, she won't go to college in diapers... :0)

1 comment:

The Pendrak's said...

hilarious!
And she won't even go to kindergarten in diapers ;)