







Looking back over the last 12 weeks, I realize that I need to do a much better job of taking pictures with my camera. Not my camera phone, I have over 500 on there, but I need to take pictures I will be able to actually download to my computer (not really sure how to do that on my iPhone without it automatically relabeling my contacts and messing up my calendar). Just want to remind my future self how stinking fun these kids are. Mika is sweet and smells good and could coo at me all day long, but Eli and Maci are hilarious. They entertain me endlessly. Yesterday, Maci decided that she wanted to sit on the potty so she hollered out, "Eeeeli, come here. I'm sitting going poo-poo on the potty, I neeeeed you." Eli enters, "okay, Maci. I here." and Maci points to the floor next to the froggy potty and says, "Sit down and help me learn this." He sat and began to instruct her.Today, while the whole family was out for a stroll, Maci decided she was tired of walking. She asked me for a piggy BANK ride, only about 1 minute after I gave her one (and daddy had, too). I told her no, that we were only two houses away from home and she could walk that far. Her reply, "Wait, mommy. Let's talk about this." Typing the words don't do anything for the completely serious, very grown-up, half annoyed-half pure shock tone that she used. (She also melted my heart tonight when she put both her hands on my face and said, "I love you, sweetie.")
Eli couldn't wait for DJ to get home (as usual) because he wanted so badly to tell him that he had made chocolate cupcakes JUST for him. But right after the words were out of his mouth, he realized that he'd already told daddy about the cupcakes since he made them with his Mimi on Saturday...AND that the cupcakes were all eaten. He looked horrified and said, "Well... I did make it for you, but I ate it. I will make it again. Mommy, you will help me?" :) LOVE that kid!!
No comments:
Post a Comment