Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Beach

Why is blogspot so weird?! Why can't I just upload my pictures and then move them where I want them to be? Sorry for the chaos.







Last weekend, we had a mini vacation in New Symerna Beach. Maci loved the ocean, Eli loved the sand, Mika loved the kiddie pool we had next to the ocean on the sand. The kids were great, we enjoyed some time with family and even got a little tan. I will say, however, that I've learned a very bad habit: condo on the beach with a pool, pop-up canopy and multiple hose/shower options is a must. I may never be able to enjoy parking in a lot, then walking/carrying all my stuff to the beach only to walk back to my car and drive home sandy and sticky again. We built sand castles, swam, flew a kite, jumped waves, giggled. It was nice.


My nephew, Evan, taught his parents that swim diapers are not water absorbent & should be removed for naps. I thought it was funny. :)

No comments: