Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One Year Ago

Happy New Year!! I pray that God's glorified more in 2013 and that I am able to be a part of it.

This was what January last year looked like in our house.

My nephew's hair looked like this (kinda miss it).

Mika learned how to play peek-a-boo.

I was struggling to keep Mika's legs from getting stuck in between the crib slats. She spent the next month sleeping in the pack-n-play next to her crib. So glad that stage is over. Still working on the bumper-as-a-pillow and thumb sucking, but that's what 2013 is for, right?

Maci looked like this.

And Eli looked like this.

Maci had her second ear surgery - this time they put in 1 tube, 1 paper ear patch (because her ear drum was almost nonexistent), and flushed her sinuses.

It was, apparently, much colder last January.

Still super cute.

Mika's obsession with the dishwasher began...again, the 2013 list grows.

No comments: