Thursday, May 2, 2013

2 Months of No Blog

I'm gonna attempt to catch up a little...this is ridiculous. Future self, I'm really sorry.
On the same day Mika fell head first from her crib and face first into the side of a metal stair.
Her mouth looked like this and she slept in a toddler bed for 1 night until I remembered that we could turn her crib around and pin her up against the wall...she returned to the crib for a few weeks until she climbed out again.
Morning-after-mouth. Ouch! The dentist said thumb-sucking saved her permanent teeth and that made me happy. 
The stinking gums around her upper front teeth bled frequently for the first two weeks whenever she chewed something or bumped it accidentally.

Mika discovered chapstick. 
And pockets.





And do-a-dots!!
Cute artist.

And she started sleeping with a million toys. We're still in this phase and every week or so someone gets added or booted...kinda a roller coaster of toddler emotions and demands. This is hilarious until the half-inch sized plastic dinosaur gets left at school and she has to sleep without it.

No comments: