This our virtual scrapbook and an outlet to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Also...
I forgot to mention that I got DJ to go shopping at 3:30 in the morning on Black Friday :-) How great is he...he didn't even complain about it. (I wish I had pictures!!) He is a blessing in my life.
He is such a good guy. While we were in Georgia he was telling us about how he wasn't gonna go and trying to convince us girls to get in on our craziness. LOL!! But when it came down to it he was the good husband we all know he is. So cute!! We need to get together for a night of Farkle so we can teach you.
3 comments:
What in the world did you want to get so bad that you had to go at 3:30 in the morning?
He is such a good guy. While we were in Georgia he was telling us about how he wasn't gonna go and trying to convince us girls to get in on our craziness. LOL!! But when it came down to it he was the good husband we all know he is. So cute!! We need to get together for a night of Farkle so we can teach you.
-Lindz
Thanks for all your sweet comments this week! It is so amazing! I can't wait for you to get your stinkin' referral already! I'll pout with you!
Brandi
Post a Comment