Just thought I'd share that tidbit with you...I stinking want them to come home RIGHT NOW and I'm starting to pout about them not being here. I'll ask God for forgiveness in a few minutes for doubting His perfect plan and timing, but right now, just for a second, I'm rebelling.
...10 seconds later...
Okay. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I'm much better and praising God for being in control of something I would ABSOLUTELY, FOR SURE mess up without Him.
1 comment:
Have you read this book: Born in Our Hearts by Filis and Marisa Casey. It is a compilation of stories by people involved with adoptions - birth mothers, adoptive parents, adopted children, birth siblings of adopted children, and grandparents. The stories are really encouraing and, at times, quite emotional for me to read. It has also helped increase my sensitivity to various aspects of adoption.
It is recommended by a couple at our church that is adopting multiple children from Ethiopia. Here is the link to their blog: http://fournetfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment