Monday, July 28, 2008

Weird Dreams

Recently, I've been having these very vivid and real dreams and I know many of you are thinking, "well, yeah - you're pregnant!" But I can't blame this on the baby. I've been a vivid dreamer for as long as I can remember. A daily occurrence at my house growing up included eating breakfast with my mom and telling her all the silly events and details of my crazy subconscious - she still asks when we're visiting and have breakfast together, "what'd you dream last night?". (I miss that!!)

But, the difference lately has been that my dreams make me mad at my husband. He's being terrible in my dreams and I'm waking up extremely angry! Yesterday, I woke up FOR CHURCH so mad at him he had to remind me he "wasn't there" and he "didn't do anything wrong" (in ANY of the THREE dreams he was a jerk in).

So, in my attempt to stop the silliness, I would like to announce that I do NOT think my husband is a jerk. He's my favorite person and I'm crazy about him!! He works hard to take care of me and our home and is doing a GREAT job. I love and appreciate him more every day and I hope tomorrow I can wake up and tell him how sweet and wonderful and amazing he was, not only in real life, but in my dreams as well.


1 comment:

emily said...

i always have really vivid dreams too! but they were REALLY vivid when i was pregnant and I was forever dreaming horrible things about chad. You are not alone :)