This our virtual scrapbook and an outlet to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
You look stunning!
oooh, My favorite one is the 5th one down where your hands are cupped over your belly. Too sweet!Brandi
I always knew you were beautiful....but....WOW. You are stunning. DJ is a lucky man :)I can't wait to meet your new baby girl!
I am a lucky man, but the real lucky ones will be the subscribers to this blog because next week we'll post DJ's belly shots.Think bigger and hairy.
My gag reflex has already started....
WHERE are these pictures taken! Gorgeous and amazing!
yuck dj.
I love the pic of you and your mom both making a heart! Awww...your mom is such a sweet lady! I'm sure she's so excited about Maci! ;)
so sweet!!!
gorgeous photos...I'm so happy for you guys...this little one is highly anticipated by so many =)
I love them, you are so pretty!
first of all, i promise no such belly post from my husband...but, he does want me to point out that men's bodies are beautiful too! :-)also, the pics were taken on a couple of hikes i did over the 4th weekend up in Lake Toxaway, NC.
you look beautiful!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
You look stunning!
oooh, My favorite one is the 5th one down where your hands are cupped over your belly. Too sweet!
Brandi
I always knew you were beautiful....but....WOW. You are stunning. DJ is a lucky man :)
I can't wait to meet your new baby girl!
I am a lucky man, but the real lucky ones will be the subscribers to this blog because next week we'll post DJ's belly shots.
Think bigger and hairy.
My gag reflex has already started....
WHERE are these pictures taken! Gorgeous and amazing!
yuck dj.
I love the pic of you and your mom both making a heart! Awww...your mom is such a sweet lady! I'm sure she's so excited about Maci! ;)
so sweet!!!
gorgeous photos...I'm so happy for you guys...this little one is highly anticipated by so many =)
I love them, you are so pretty!
first of all, i promise no such belly post from my husband...but, he does want me to point out that men's bodies are beautiful too! :-)
also, the pics were taken on a couple of hikes i did over the 4th weekend up in Lake Toxaway, NC.
you look beautiful!
Post a Comment