Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!


This is my daughter.
It looks like she has 2 noses, but the top one is just the tip of her left hand.Isn't she CUTE?

The entire experience was wonderful...well, actually, that's a lie. They tell you to drink a lot before the appointment so that you have a full bladder and the baby sits up higher, so of course I did. And FULL bladder + ultrasound wand pressing over the lower belly + VERY active baby who has just had their first taste of caffeine = painful urge to urinate. BUT, I didn't even notice that much because I was looking at my baby for the very first time EVER. In one frame, it looked like she was bending down on her knees with her head bowed and her hands folded in front of her like she was praying - it was PRECIOUS!! The ultrasound tech said that she was only allowed to give us a facial profile picture, but I really wanted some others. In several other pictures, the baby had her arms stretched over her head like she was exercising :-) And, of course, I wanted the 'it's a girl' proof shot. But, I'm sure we'll have lots and lots of pictures to come...

DJ and I are THRILLED!! And quite ready to meet this little girl :-) Thanks for all your congratulations!!!

11 comments:

DJ said...

She's on my Desktop at work now.
THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We can't wait to meet her!:)
~Whitney and Scott

Anonymous said...

And I don't know why it says I left that comment at 3:57 AM. We get up early but not THAT early (it's actually 7AM) :)
~Whit

Brandi said...

Whohoo!!! Awesome!

Congrats guys!

Brandi

LucieP said...

oh girl! :)~
dj's in trouble....

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the two of you!! She is gonna beautiful just like her Momma!! :-)

running shoes said...

yay!

Cindy said...

What a cute baby! Keep up the good work momma!

philip said...

this is great! i'm happy for you guys and excited for little Gianina or Carmelina.

Leah said...

Mason will marry her, even if she does have two noses!