This our virtual scrapbook and an outlet to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
You are too cute!!!~Whitney:)
and I'll say it again--what a cute little belly you have there. :-)
You're catching up with me...dj
LINDSEY!!!!!!!!I am loving that bump!
Very sweet!i can't believe your still wearing regular cloths!
so sweet- YAY! you're having a baby!
You're too cute, Lindsey! When did you cut your hair? You are going to be a great mom!
AW! you look amazing! I held out on the maternity clothes too until livi forced me to wear them, but then, AHHHHH So comfortable! LOVE the pictures...keep them coming!
sport that bump proudly, mama! LOVE IT!
You are so stinkin cute!!Brandi
You are just too cute for words!
i LOVE a prego belly! You look awesome!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
You are too cute!!!
~Whitney:)
and I'll say it again--what a cute little belly you have there. :-)
You're catching up with me...
dj
LINDSEY!!!!!!!!
I am loving that bump!
Very sweet!
i can't believe your still wearing regular cloths!
so sweet- YAY! you're having a baby!
You're too cute, Lindsey! When did you cut your hair?
You are going to be a great mom!
AW! you look amazing! I held out on the maternity clothes too until livi forced me to wear them, but then, AHHHHH So comfortable! LOVE the pictures...keep them coming!
sport that bump proudly, mama! LOVE IT!
You are so stinkin cute!!
Brandi
You are just too cute for words!
i LOVE a prego belly! You look awesome!
Post a Comment