This our virtual scrapbook and an outlet to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
GO TYLER!!
I would like to announce to cyber world that MY cousin, the one and only TYLER LAND has officially been declared exempt from taking ALL of his final exams...this means that he's ending the semester with A/B honor roll!!!
Wa-hoo :-) I'm so proud of how hard he worked and of all he accomplished! DJ and I are treating him to Kobe Steakhouse for dinner to celebrate. Hopefully they will make an onion volcano in front of us because that's basically why we're going there.
3 comments:
Go Tyler!!!! That is amazing!!!! Audra+Alex
WHOA!!!! That's something to be very proud of!!
Confession: I loved taking final exams. Really.
that is AWESOME, a testimony to what good parenting can do, and proof that you are going to be good parents yourselves! yay!
Post a Comment