1. UPS stinks!! I ordered something online and UPS decided to call me on Friday to tell me that it was being delivered and would be there that day anywhere from 8am-7pm. And, oh yeah, I would have to be home to sign for it! UGH! Then, of course, I missed the UPS person, who kindly left me a note and said he would be returning on Monday from 8am-7pm and I should be there to sign. I work from 7am-7pm on Monday :-( SO, in frustration, I called the 1-800 number and spoke with a really nice machine who informed me that I could pick my package up in Longwood any time. So, I said "okay" and then the machine changed her mind (nicely, of course) to tell me I could pick it up Friday night from 7:30-8pm or wait until MONDAY because they would be closed all weekend. They will only hold it for 5 days before returning it to the sender, and oh yeah, "please expect a line when you come up to retrieve your package."
2. I'm not an Ikea fan. It's large, crowded, and confusing as to where the exit really is (basically, if you want to leave, you have to walk through the entire 5 mile store and look at every single item before we'll show you where the door is).
3. Fruit and yogurt are my favorite breakfast!!
4. DJ and I go for our ultrasound on Wednesday to find out what we're having. YEAH!!
5. Honey at the farmer's market is VERY expensive, but VERY, VERY good.
6. DJ is really funny about sweat.
2 comments:
hello darling
i love your random things that you learn!!
hey...my midwife told me not to have honey when i was prego though...so to me that meant in moderation...although i know you're not sposed to give it to babies before they're one.
who knows...
xoxo
can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment