Thanks for everyone's prayers. We passed court today and officially have a son!!! We are soooo excited, and for the blog followers we can finally post some pictures.



This is Temesgen and he is around 20 months old. We should travel to Ethiopia in September to bring him home. His little sister couldn't be happier!
8 comments:
tears of joy!!
I started crying too!
I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations guys! We are so excited for you. I can't wait to kiss his little head when he comes home.
He is adorable! Congratulations! It has been a heck of a journey for you : )
That's awesome!
YAY!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!!
CONGRATS! So exciting! We are so thrilled for you guys - and for this precious little (and oh my goodness - so adorable!) guy who doesn't even know yet how very blessed he is to have two such wonderful parents!
Yippee!!!
Post a Comment