Sunday, August 30, 2009

Been Busy!

I know we've been bad bloggers, but we've had a lot going on. We been packing, planning and getting Eli's room all ready. We have all our travel arrangements in place. We purchased everything we need to travel and we are about 40% packed. A good portion of the the effort has gone into clearing our guest room and transforming it into Eli's room. We are pretty much done. Here's a few pics.

We are crazy excited to travel. Can't believe this room will actually have our baby boy in it very soon. Please pray for our travel, our transition time, our health and separation anxiety from Maci.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

praying...and SO excited for you guys!!!!

in a nutshell said...

where did you get that book shelf in the top picture? I've been looking for something like it for B's room. We need to chat before you head across the pond.

Leah said...

his room looks great! I can't wait to bring Levi over to play!!! Ok, I can wait... a little bit. Can we be the first to bring you a meal? I know how to cook without gluten!!! Hooray, hooray, hooray!

LucieP said...

4 more days! YAY!!

I wanna know where you got the bookshelf too!

Saying prayers!!

Lindsey said...

the book rack came from Target :-)