Yes, I really do put shoes on Maci.But I have to be ready very early,
because it takes about 10 minutes...
This is the only time you will ever see that head band.It left a horrible mark similar to that
of a post-craniotomy patient...for hours.
Maci thinks it is fun to close the door in Cali's face.She's not allowed to close the door.
Or touch the door.
Obviously, we have some work to do.
(Especially since daddy was taking a picture instead of intervening...I'm just saying.)
This is Maci's new favorite thing to do with her exersaucer.Maybe she's ready for stage 3...the stand-up toy.
Martorana Updates:
- We leave in less than 2 weeks to go get Elias Temesgen - ahhhhh!!!!
- We have spent the last week getting rid of our guest furniture, moving our office to the dining nook, and putting Eli's room together.
- I am on maternity leave. Again :-)
- I lost patience with the cats today and banned them to the backyard. Forever.
- We are LOVING our parenting class (Growing Kids Gods Way) and have learned soo much and can't wait to get Eli home and practice some of the techniques we've learned.
- DJ turns 30 in 2 weeks.
2 comments:
I love the fabulous shoes! They did not make those headbands when I was a baby and I also did not have a head full of hair. My mom taped a bow to my head. LOL
My mom did too...so funny!!
I think that's why I love hair bows (sans tape!) for Abigail so much!!!
And I want to hear more about this parenting study sometime, please!
Post a Comment