Watching Eli and Maci do pretty much everything together is such a blessing to my soul. I love these kids beyond understanding and they amaze me every day. Yesterday, I was struck with the sickening realization that God sent Jesus to die for me...His son that He loves just as much as I do these kids. I can't believe the changes my life has gone through in the last year and I can't believe how much God has to say through parenting...I learn more all the time and I continue to be humbled and challenged...what a HUGE gift I've been given...God must love me a LOT!
Maci is now weaned and has taken to the boppy pillow to enjoy her bottles.
Eli thinks she's got a good thing going.

Where one is, there the other is also.

Almost always.

Today's latest:
Maci wants to put her nose in the corner, too.
(She went the whole 9...stood in line after Eli to apologize to mommy,
be forgiven, and get a kiss!)

This is Eli teaching Maci how to improve her walking skills.
2 comments:
So great that they are getting along- and I couldn't agree more about how much God teaches us about ourselves, our sin and ultimately our need for Him all through KIDS! Merry Christmas!
They are so sweet together! You're double blessed!
Post a Comment