- I love the way he cuts his eyes at me and scrunches his lips together so as NOT to smile when he's being silly. He always smiles.
- I love how excited he gets when it's bath time, runs into the bathroom, and throws his arms up in the air so I can get his shirt off .
- I absolutely love the way he blows kisses.
- I think his secretive language that consists of only grunts and sighs is super cute.
- I love the way he loves to wear his shoes ALL DAY LONG.
- I think his addiction with cars is hilarious. And dedication like that in a 2 year old is amazing.
- I love the way he dances and giggles when Sid the Science Kid's intro comes on.
- I love the sound of his sweet voice when he says "wow!" and "yeah!" when he's really excited about something.
- I love the way he holds Maci's hand when we're walking outside.
- I love the way he loves to get his teeth brushed.
- I love the way he holds his hand out to the dog to get "Cali-kisses" while simultaneously squeezing his eyes shut, turning his head away, and smiling from ear to ear.
- I love the way he runs into Maci's room in the morning to sing the "good morning, good morning" song to her.
- I love the way he snores when he falls asleep in his car seat.
- I love how excited he gets when daddy comes home.
- I love how he keeps one eye visible when we play "peek-a-boo".
- I love the way he holds up his little hands when he can't find something.
- I love the way he signs "more" real subtly when he knows he's had enough but he really, really wants another serving...usually thirds.
- I love the way he tells Maci to "shh" when she's whining.
- I love the way he points to Cali and says "NO! NO!" after I've scolded her for something.
- I love that he thinks giving someone a kiss HAS to be done on the lips.
- I love how he is NEVER "all done" swinging in the back yard. That boy could live in his swing.
- I love how proud he is when he gets to feed himself.
- I think the way he spoils Maci is adorable. If she's whining or upset, he brings her water. If that doesn't work, he gives her his toy. And if she's still upset a hug is attempted. If all that fails, he tells her to "shh!".
- I love that he can put any puzzle in our house together.
- I love that one of his favorite things to do is "clean up, clean up".
- I love that he says "hi" when he wants a bite of whatever I'm eating...such a schmoozer.
- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his hugs and kisses!! He "pat, pat, pat's" my back so sweetly.
His birthday cupcakes. Don't laugh, each one is a masterpiece.




5 comments:
Happy birthday, Eli! He truly is a wonder. So happy for you guys. :-)
precious, precious, PRECIOUS!
love love love!
It was so great to finally meet your precious babes in person.
Eli is so fun and energetic and just has this amazing disposition! And of course, Maci...sweet sweet Maci! Thank you for all that you and DJ have done and continue to do to follow His plan and stay true to The Word.
xoxo
I'm so glad you popped by our blog so I could see yours! What an amazing boy you have! Congrats!
Any chance I could get your email address? If you go to my blog, you can contact me in the profile section.
Post a Comment