This our virtual scrapbook and an outlet to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Wanna buy a house???
'Cause we got one for ya! If you know of anybody looking for a 3/2 in Seminole County area please pass the word. We're trying on our own this time so we can use all the free advertising available.
Karin - We still want to stay in the same general area, just a little more room.
Kelli - Yeah, we know what you mean. I wish ours was already sold. We figure the market is better with the tax credit through the end of April. We've been hustling to get it ready.
4 comments:
Your house looks amazing! Can I hire you and DJ to redo my kitchen? :)
Where are you wanting to move?
I would LOVE to buy your house...but we would have to see our house first =P I'm holding out hope to list our by April...PRAYING
Whoops...I meant SELL our house first...
Karin - We still want to stay in the same general area, just a little more room.
Kelli - Yeah, we know what you mean. I wish ours was already sold. We figure the market is better with the tax credit through the end of April. We've been hustling to get it ready.
Post a Comment