Friday, December 31, 2010

Introducing Mika - best baby ever!!

Mika arrived last week in her own perfect timing. She came after an incredibly easy labor (PTL!) and has been the most amazing, sweetest baby since. She's perfectly healthy and happy, sleeps like a champ, eats like a professional, and only cries for very short moments to let me know she's hungry (or to let me know she's like me to find a way to change her diaper while she's fully clothed and warm). Seriously, I keep waiting for the hard part to begin where she's cranky or has a tummy ache and won't stop crying for at least 2 or 3 minutes. I am so thankful for her!!!

6 lbs 6 oz
20 inches long
BEAUTIFUL

We are all doing well and have enjoyed a week long visit from my mom (Mimi) who has been incredibly helpful and encouraging. She leaves tomorrow. Sad. We are going to stick around the house for another week or so just to avoid lots of germs, but we'd love to introduce you to Baby Mika so come over and visit!! :)

*These pictures are a couple days old and she already looks totally different. Her color is better, her cheeks are chunkier, and her eyes are open more frequently.

2 comments:

The Pendrak's said...

BEAUTIFUL baby girl!! We are so very happy for your family of 5!!

LucieP said...

look at that hair!! I am so happy for you Linds!! I wonder if/When I have # 3, if he/she will be just a sweet?!