Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November is Over?!?

My kids are growing up more and more every day. Eli and Maci are in an imaginary world for most of their waking hours and Mika is turning into a Big right in front of my eyes. She can say so many words I've lost count but she never does it on command (well, almost never). I'm glad DJ has been able to verify most of them, otherwise, I'm sure people would not believe my 11 month old is basically talking (unless they have met my 2 year old who speaks like a teenager). The newest words are "bye, bye" "night, night" and "more." DJ has informed me that Mika's baby stage flew by too quickly and he'd like another infant around (that will change by next week) but I'm really enjoying life as a family of 5. I've had a lot more energy lately and am beginning to fit in some occasional "me" time. God's blessings are overwhelming me, not solely the 3 little people He's gifted me with, but the food in my pantry, the health of my family, the time I get to spend freely worshiping, the comfort of my bed, the clean water that runs through my house, the bills I can afford to pay, a husband who balances me perfectly and loves his kids so well, the gifts I can buy and wrap and give away, the lights that come on with the flip of a switch, the conversations I get to have with my kids about kindness and thankfulness, and on and on and on. It really humbles me. And I am so thankful because I realize life can change in an instant. I hope and pray that my heart will always remain thankful.
Being silly. 


Maci is tucking her "sweetheart" in bed.
Big girl! Big messes! 

1 comment:

The Pendrak's said...

LOVE catching up on the fun of your home and your precious family...such CUTEies!!! :)