Friday, September 14, 2007

been meaning to post

Well, I've been somewhat of a slacker lately regarding this blog (I was afraid it would happen...just didn't think this quickly) because life is busy and chaotic, full of homework, bills, and groceries that need buying. I have so much I want to say, I wish I kept a list of all the highlights. So, here I am. I have the afternoon free, and am determined to follow through with a few thoughts...

First of all, we've got all of our paperwork completed except our home study state certification for our dossier. I keep checking the mail each day, anxiously awaiting the arrival of a large manila envelope self-addressed in my own handwriting...no such luck just yet. Once it arrives, we just have to fill out a couple of very large checks and stop by the post office to mail away our packet.

I think we've finally gotten all of our finances squared away - thanks to everyone who was praying for us. And thank you to the generous hearts who have believed in what we're doing enough to take part in our process and to those who are excitedly looking forward to meeting our children - your excitement and support mean more to me than you will EVER know.

Next, here are some pictures from recent life:
Tyler's home game





Here is mom, DJ, Tyler, and I at the Lake Howell/Colonial varsity game last Friday night that WE WON (after 3 overtimes and a very long intermission because some kid turned the spot lights out).









Also, DJ turned 28!! Happy Birthday!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of al3 3 of you, too cute! Glad things are going well, we are praying for you!

in a nutshell said...

It appears as though having a teenager has made you guys wacky! It looks like you are having so much fun!!!

We miss you so much!
L, the Netzers