Where is Mika when she disappears?
Drinking one of the Bigs drinks from the kid table.
| "You caught me, mommy." |
| "Just one more sip." |
| "If I smile you can't be mad, right?" |
| "Just gonna play in the spilled water while you take that picture. You caught me early this time, playing in the mess is my second favorite part." |
Christmas Tree Decorating
| before |
| during |
| after The M Ladies went to see The Nutcracker Ballet |
| Our favorite part was dressing up (Maci and I got to wear our matching Mommy & Me bracelets) and the first 10 minutes of the performance. Then we were ready to go...the ballet is LOOOONG! :) |
Food Truck Fun
| eating out of the back of the van is just fun |
| DJ &Mika enjoyed this mammoth-sized burger/sandwich |
| There was nothing gluten free, but I enjoyed the ambiance. |
| The kids shared a grilled cheese and apple sandwich...it. Looked. Yum. |
The kids are apparently a little tired.
I looked up from washing dishes this morning to find this.
| This is why Eli is the sweetest boy in the world. |
No comments:
Post a Comment