Maci,
You’re three already. I feel like we’ve been together
forever but at the same time I can’t believe you’ve changed from baby to kid
so fast. You’re learning SO much everyday and everyday you’re trying new things
and having new experiences. I can’t remember that thing you did last week that
Daddy and I thought was so brilliant and hilarious…how am I going to remember all
the fun and special moments you’ll have over the NEXT three years?!? I‘d love
time to freeze for a little while so we can hear more of your English accent
and watch you dress up in your purple princess dress with the matching plastic
high heels. I just don’t want to forget.
You’re amazing. And a daily reminder that God loves me so much He chose me to
be your mommy.
You are a very special little girl. I pray every day that you will grow up knowing God made you intentionally. Always remember you are His reflection to the world, and remember He loves you more than you could possibly imagine.
Thanks for making me a mommy and teaching me lessons in
patience and grace and dedication and creativity and flexibility and
thankfulness and humility and faith.
I love you to the stars and the moon and allll the way back.
Happy 3rd birthday, baby girl.
Mommy
Mommy


1 comment:
Beautiful girl!! Happy birthday maci!!
Post a Comment