Friday, August 24, 2007

Child Abuse Clearance

Hello all...just a quick update:

Our child abuse clearance form (the one that has been holding our home study up for over 8 weeks) was apparently approved over a month ago and the state just made a mistake on the sendback. SO, we are approved and our social worker is faxing all the required info to our adoption agency and to immigration so we can finish our dossier :-) YAY...finally.


OH, also...I'm getting comments that I want to reply to, but I have NO IDEA how!! HELP!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Yeah!! One more step down! Congrats on not being child abusers!

To comment, click on the person's name to view their "profile". Their blog should be either on the bottom under "blogs" or click on "website" on the side for some people (like me). If their name is in black I think that means they don't have a blog, so some people comment back on their own page in response.

Hope that Helps,
Brandi