Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Flickr

Hello, all. I'm also starting to share photos online using flickr. I don't have much up yet, but you can check it out.

1 comment:

Chris Fuller said...

Linds and DJ,
I just want you to know how blessed I am by both of you. I love how you allow God to direct your lives and the love you have in your heart for children you have never met. At such a young age , you have such a deep understanding of God's love and how He wants to use you on your earthly walks. I admire your faith and the love in both of your hearts.
Thank you for taking Tyler into your family. I know he will benefit from your Godly walks and influence. I pray every day that God will touch his heart and he will grow to have a personal walk with our Lord.
You both amaze me! I know God is well pleased!