Wednesday, August 29, 2007

little bump in the road

We received a state certified and notarized copy of our home study from our social worker on Saturday (yay) and mailed it off to our agency yesterday morning...without postage. So, we're just going to wait on that to come back, pay the United States Postal Service their rightful earnings, and send it out again. :-) Oh, well. I said it would be God's timing, right...

ONE MORE THING:
Tyler's first official game was tonight against Oviedo High. He was captain and played in multiple plays (WA-HOO) :-) The not so good news...I couldn't use my camera because the battery was still at home in the charger (found that out when I went to snap my first shot). BUT, take my word for it...he was WONDERFUL (and looked so darn cute pumping up the crowd).

Final score: Oviedo - 21 Lake Howell - 0 (yes, you read that right)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

How cute are you, proud girl!

Can't wait for pics of these little ones coming SOON!

Love,
Brandi
PS Blog more, would ya?