Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No Referrals

I have been checking my agency's forum for weeks now and haven't seen a single referral. So, yesterday I e-mailed my program coordinator and asked her what is going on. She referred me to a hotline that I can call starting tomorrow...no other news, just that. ARRRG!!

I am very frustrated.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm sorry! The waiting is SO hard! I'm usually a patient person and I'm struggling now!!

Love ya,
Brandi

in a nutshell said...

I'm sorry too Linds! Praying for the Lord to give you patience!

p.s. I love your time line with the two little black babies! SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet those precious children!

Lindsey said...

thanks guys. apparently, the ethiopia staff that runs the care center has taken a special vacation this year to celebrate the millennium and while they were gone, updates were made to the facility and system. referrals are coming soon according to the hotline. :-)

deep breath. sigh.