sometimes i get junk e-mail...
sometimes i get "you're invited" e-mail...
sometimes i get "hello how are you" e-mail...
sometimes i get work e-mail...
sometimes i get "remember you signed up for this" e-mail...
sometimes i get "i love you" e-mail...
sometimes i get "too long to read" forwarded e-mail...
but...
this morning, i got THIS e-mail...
HI Lindsey and DJ,
I was just clearing my voicemails and heard your message. Sorry, I thought I had emailed you to advise your dossier was fine, and you are on the waiting list for 0-3yr sibs, either gender but same....
you are on the list as of 9/24....
Jan Simon
Senior Country Program Specialist
CHSFS Ethiopia
Happy Monday Martorana Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WH-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
What are you waiting for next? A phone call? Email? Package in the mail? How do people usually get referrals from your agency?
Ooooh, I can't wait!
BRandi
a phone call, followed by an e-mail, with a next-day delivered package :-)
Praise Him, praise Him, PRAISE HIM!!!
Post a Comment