ie OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!
This is DJ again BTW and I just want to post a quick note to my awesome wife of 4 years. So...Lindsey...Thanks for marrying me! I really like it.
It's weird to me, but I can hardly believe it's been 4 years already. Time flies when we get to have so much fun everyday. I can't wait for more fun during our next stage of life together as "parents". CRAZY!
I LOVE YOU.
Here are some pics to remind you of our awesome day and the following week in CA.
"I DO!"

Our First Dance as Mr. and Mrs. Martorana

Leaving the Party
Hangin at Yosemite
My hot wife!
Bonus for DJ: She's still this hot after 4 yrs and 3 months of growing my offspring!
3 comments:
you're great. thanks for marrying me and making me feel so blessed.
i love me some dj.
It was such a blessed day when you were married and the two of you are an inspirational couple!
Congrats!
i would just like to clarify that we've been married for 4 years but i've only been "carrying his offspring" for 3 months.
Post a Comment