doesn't matter... when it comes to pregos, big is beautiful!!!! you ARE BEAUTIFUL! And you look very happy :) Thank you for all the sweet e-mails and posts to the blog. You always know exactly what I seem to need to hear, and what will make me weepy all over the keyboard. I am often weepy now. This is actually very similar to pregnancy. Although I don't have any good excuse to have two desserts :( But thank you, I love you, I love that we get to be parents together.
3 comments:
I think it's the shirt!
maybe Maci has junk in her trunk? :)~ kidding!
doesn't matter... when it comes to pregos, big is beautiful!!!! you ARE BEAUTIFUL! And you look very happy :)
Thank you for all the sweet e-mails and posts to the blog. You always know exactly what I seem to need to hear, and what will make me weepy all over the keyboard. I am often weepy now. This is actually very similar to pregnancy. Although I don't have any good excuse to have two desserts :( But thank you, I love you, I love that we get to be parents together.
Post a Comment