This our virtual scrapbook and an outlet to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
This weekend's projects were many, but DJ, my mom, and I had special fun with this one. We finally have the room all painted, the chair rail up, and the furniture moved it :-) I just need a baby to put in the room...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
. . . and you will have a baby to put in there very soon! Love the way you hung the letters - super cute! ~WHitney
Love that you have her name up! We planned to put Sophia's name in her room and in 2 years it never happened and now that Piper is in there she STILL does not have her name up! Can't wait to see more pictures :)
ok, Maci's room is painted, she is not coming for about a 100 more days... Teshale's room has yet to be painted, and we're leaving in 11 days! tomorrow, i promise!
So cute! I love it. I might just have to steal the idea if we ever have a girl. Isaac has been wanting to put up a chair rail for years. That looks awesome.
5 comments:
. . . and you will have a baby to put in there very soon! Love the way you hung the letters - super cute!
~WHitney
Love that you have her name up! We planned to put Sophia's name in her room and in 2 years it never happened and now that Piper is in there she STILL does not have her name up! Can't wait to see more pictures :)
ok, Maci's room is painted, she is not coming for about a 100 more days... Teshale's room has yet to be painted, and we're leaving in 11 days! tomorrow, i promise!
very cute!!!
So cute! I love it. I might just have to steal the idea if we ever have a girl. Isaac has been wanting to put up a chair rail for years. That looks awesome.
Post a Comment