I tried to get a new background, but it blew up in my face. Somehow I lost everything but my posts. THEN, I got that back, but it still looks like my old blog with a little new (non-matching) flair. I need DJ to get home to fix this!!
**DJ fixed it! Thanks, babe :-)
7 comments:
I had to do it quick or Wendy might stop by the house :)
Nice work, DJ, way to go on keeping Wenday far far away - and good job Lindsey on picking the new layout. Love it. You guys are going to have to give us a bog set-up lesson some time so we can start one when we start getting kiddos in a couple months!
~Whitney
Nice work, DJ, way to go on keeping Wenday far far away - and good job Lindsey on picking the new layout. Love it. You guys are going to have to give us a bog set-up lesson some time so we can start one when we start getting kiddos in a couple months!
~Whitney
I don't know why that posted twice . . and I do know how to spell Wendy
~Whit
love the "new look" very fancy!
all girls love diamonds!
I love your new background. And, Lindsey, you crack me up. So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment