
My little piggy is now 10lbs. and 11oz. and over 22 inches long!
She is sleeping 5+ hours a night and falling asleep without even crying.
*disclaimer: she has only fallen asleep without crying for the past 24 hours, but has been crying 10 minutes or less for 5 days.
She has started smiling on purpose.
She can entertain herself for an hour+ sitting in her playyard (if the window is open) or lying under her play mat looking at her "pretty things".
I officially enjoy being a mom :-)
3 comments:
Yeah! How fun! I'm glad life is settling down a little so you can enjoy being a mommy more and more. She is so precious!
Sounds like everything/everyone is transitioned and adjusted. So glad to hear that all is going well! Keep the cute pictures coming:) I can't wait to meet her!
~Whitney
Cutie pie! Way to go, Mama! Those milestones usually represent some good old hard work from Mama!
Enjoy this precious time!
Brandi
Post a Comment