Here, Maci is explaining to DJ how much she loves their walks together, but politely pointing out that her outfit doesn't match her hat. She knows how little her daddy will care about that, so she gives him a little smile...smart cookie.
Gigi and Maci are discussing something very intellectual and stimulating...Maci wants to know where her other hand disappeared to.
Maci and I were joining some friends at church for a little service project when Maci got tired and had to be put down for a nap. Luckily, Christy had her daughter's pack-n-play handy and offered it up. I put Maci down and went back to check on her a few minutes later. This is what I found...


5 comments:
Lindsey, these pictures are so cute! I especially love the first and last ones. She is adorable! I look forward to meeting her sometime soon. Glad you all are doing well!
You are too cute!
Maci is getting so big--that's crazy!!!
Love to see belly sleepers,
I have two of my own!
Such fun pics!! She is growing every day! :-)
what a smart little girl!! she is too sweet. thanks for sharing the pictures.
So cute! Will you guys be around in a couple weeks - the weekend of Feb 7th? We'll be in Orlando for a day and would love to stop by and see Maci (and you guys, too, of course:)
~Whitney
Post a Comment