Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Staci, It Works!!!

My new Peanut Shell (on sale at Amazon). Maci is a fan and thinks it makes a great bed.

*this is the only position i can make work so far, but we're getting a lesson tomorrow :-)

5 comments:

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Those things make me so nervous, but I am very curious about them. Babies always seem to love them, and I know that they couldn't sell them if they weren't safe...let me know what you think...are there buckles and things that snap in place or what?

Danielle said...

Very impressive!

LucieP said...

oh girl you just wait!

Babywearing is amazing!

There are several different styles that will accomodate Maci as she continues to grow.

There are soft structed carriers that mom and dad can both wear and you can do front carry or more backpack style...

You can look at ergo carriers, beco, mei tai, angelpack...THEY ARE GREAT!

The price depends on the style and fabric. For ones that tie around you, they are the cheapest and still work out great but the tying is a pain! There are ones that buckle that are a little pricey but so worth it and the resale value is about the same as the purchase value!

The Forman Family said...

SWEET! I made the blog! I am so honored. I hope the lesson today did justice to me getting my own entry. I hope your little peanut loves your peanut shell as much as mine does!

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Ok, I need pictures on how it fastens...and has anyone had any mishaps with these things? I really have been curious about them for a while...I have a baby carrier by infantino that works, but that sling intruiges (sp?) me...