Last weekend DJ installed these new fans in our living room and bedroom. They are my new favorite thing :-) Our K-Mart (yes! they have fans) special comes complete with a remote control for only $65. I've been using the one in the living room in the early morning (3 or 4am) when I wake up to feed Maci because it has a dimmer and I don't have to turn on any bright lights. BUT, when I go back to our bedroom, the light in there is on, too. At first, DJ woke up in a panic asking where was the baby and why was our light on at such a random and ungodly hour. That has slowly changed...this morning, he woke up and asked me in a (quite unpleasant) low growl, "why would you turn our light on?" I have tried to explain that I'm NOT turning the light on and that I think the remote in the living room is doing it, but OF COURSE, when I've tried to show him (like 10 times) the obvious - it NEVER works. He thinks I'm crazy. Sheesh!
the fan



2 comments:
we had the same problem at my mom's house. the lights were all on the same frequency and one remote would mess with all the lights! ask micah how he fixed it. or just keep messin' with DJ :) so he knows how hard you work at night feeding your baby!
The same thing also happened to us. On our remote you can open up the back where the battery is and see then frequencies. It was easy to change.
Post a Comment