This our virtual scrapbook and an outlet to share what the Lord is doing in our lives.
yea! I knew you'd like them! Another friend said she found them at Target too (on clearance)...gonna have to look there!
haha - those are hilarious! Love 'em!~Whitney
Maci you need to stop getting so big!I can just see her personality shining in all of her pictures!I wish I would have known about those with Matthew. They are too freaking cute!
you can also buy them here (www.earthbums.com) ... for a better deal. Plus the owner is pretty cool too.
Of the two of us, YOU'VE been busier than I....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
yea! I knew you'd like them! Another friend said she found them at Target too (on clearance)...gonna have to look there!
haha - those are hilarious! Love 'em!
~Whitney
Maci you need to stop getting so big!
I can just see her personality shining in all of her pictures!
I wish I would have known about those with Matthew. They are too freaking cute!
you can also buy them here (www.earthbums.com) ... for a better deal. Plus the owner is pretty cool too.
Of the two of us, YOU'VE been busier than I....
Post a Comment