Anyway, it has been great to be home with her today. She is so smilely in the mornings and I get to see how active she is during the day. I must admit I did have SOME help. My mom stopped by for an hour and I got some grocery shopping done so that I can make a hot meal for my sugar momma wife. Hope you like cashew chicken, Linds.
In other news:
Maci had a 2 month checkup on Monday (2/2) and she is officially still a BIG girl. She is 12lbs and 4oz and 23.75 inches long. This puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and height and the 2026 summer games for shot put.
We also dedicated Maci at our church this past Sunday and would like to say "THANK YOU" to all the friends and family and Summit Partners that took part in this vow to help us raise up Maci in a Godly environment.
Here are some pics:
"Cali, staaayyy. Good backrest."
"Are you staring at my cute butt?"
"What up, Mr. Isaac?"

6 comments:
Good job, Dj! I knew you could do it AND do it WELL! Maci adores you - you can see it in her eyes! Love You, Sherry
ha ha, Sophie had her 4 month check up thursday and weighed 12-12 and is 25 1/4 long.
maybe micah and DJ should have a play date with the kids when the mom's are working!
Simply Amazing work, DJ! Caring for your offspring AND (with a little help from Mom) shopping!?!?! WOWOWOWOW! ;)
Also - I happened to run into your sister at Ikea yesterday; she looks JUST like she did 10 years ago! (I wish I could say the same for myself!)
Keep up the good work!
Staci - I'd really like to hang out with Micah on one of my off-Fridays.
Danielle - Thanks. It helps that my wife has her on an awesome schedule which makes my life way easier when I have to take over for a day. Hope everything is well with you and you family. I thought I saw your picture at our birthing center. Is that you?
I don't know if that's me; I did go to a birthing center with Jimmy, but never delivered there, so I kind of doubt it ;) It was the birthing cottage in Winter Park (?).
Yep. That was it. Lindsey didn't end up delivering there either, but we went for a check-up after Maci we got our picture taken too.
Post a Comment