Saturday, February 28, 2009

Walgreens Stinks!!

They ruined my photos :-( I have the negatives, but they have already been developed...any ideas/suggestions?

**if you click on the pics, you can see how grainy they are

5 comments:

The Forman Family said...

so sad, but still pretty pictures. i thought you can get pictures remade from the negatives or did they ruin your negatives? like the new back ground too!

LucieP said...

I would think if the negatives are good you can try again...SOMEWHERE ELSE?!

The pictures are so so so cute!

Did you talk to Walgreens? Did you ask for a refund? I've had instances where the pictures weren't cut right and some other stuff and had to ask them to do it again for free!

Anonymous said...

They may be grainy, but they are SO adorable! I can't wait to see her again on Wednesday!

Oh, and you and DJ too :-)
Carly

in a nutshell said...

it may be your camera...were you using black and white film? if you were taking them inside the iso might be wrong - that makes for grainy pics. was the flash used? I love them - grainy is totally in when you look at photography blogs and stuff.

Leah said...

they are still beautiful!