So later that night we got home and put Maci to bed as usual. Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and then goes back to sleep within 5 minutes. Well... after an extended cry fest, we turned the video monitor on and we were both shocked to see her on her back (she's a belly sleeper). She did this three times last night, but we never actually got to see it in action (so no pics). It's pretty cool to see another big development milestone, but I'm afraid this will make our night a little less sleep filled.
Here's a pic of her outfit from last night. Daddy got to dress her. Unfortunately we forgot the camera while we were actually hanging out with friends.
"Seriously, my dad thinks its an accomplishment to put clothes on me! Does he know I can ROLLOVER?"
2 comments:
Get ready- it goes by so fast and it will make your head spin and will your heart break!
I am thrilled to hear about how SMART she is!
~Wendi
I sounded like YODA on that last comment! Noah would be so proud!
I meant to say "make your head spin and your heart break!"
Love you guys!
~Wendi
Post a Comment